You’ll be given a paper number if your submission is successful. Your paper then will undergo peer review process, which may take approximately one and a half months under normal circumstances, three tops.
After blind peer review, you will receive the notification letter with the review result of your paper. If your paper gets accepted, then you may have your paper published by following the instructions in the notification letter and paying the publication fee.
Visit the author guidelines to learn more: http://www.jcomputers.us/list-14-1.html
2. Can I submit an abstract?
3. Should I revise the paper as your journal template before submission?
Link for the journal template: http://www.jcomputers.us/JCP_Template.doc
4. Is there a submission deadline for the upcoming issue?
5. Does your journal provide English language support? Will the editors help to revise the paper if my English writing is not good enough?
6. How long will the review process take?
7. What is the impact factor of your journal? Will it be indexed by SCI or Scopus?
8. How much do you charge for publishing? Is there any discount or free waiver provided to the authors?
9. What is the procedure for getting a hard copy?
In order to get a hard copy, you should order a journal subscription. A hard copy will be obtained upon the payment of 80 USD, including free delivery. Learn the details for subscription at: http://www.jcomputers.us/list-21-1.html
10. How can I request permission to re-use material?
To use material printed in publications from the journal, please contact us to get permission at email@example.com.
Jan 20, 2017 News!
Vol.12, No.6 has been published with online version. [Click]
Jan 16, 2017 News!
Vol.12, No.5 has been published with online version. [Click]
Oct 09, 2016 News!
Vol.12, No.4 has been published with online version. [Click]
Sep 02, 2016 News!
Vol.11, No.3 has been indexed by EI (Inspec). [Click]
Aug 18, 2016 News!
Vol.11, No.2 has been indexed by EI (Inspec). [Click]
- Read more>>